The pictures you see are from my portfolio plus those friends and family have given to me from various fashion shows I have done. Some are quite old but I still like to look at them. Please click on thumbnail to larger version of picture and the number to the right of the picture for a description.
1. The design on the left is a knit T-shirt, that's me in the middle, and the design on the right is a knit pants with a crochet lace top.
2. Left: knit 1 piece swimsuit with crocheted flowers in the center, right: knit bikini that can be worn with or without over the neck ties.
3. The white bikini style halter top with a flirty skirt with panty attached is worked in both knit and crochet.
4. The bikini style halter top with shorts done in both knit and crochet.
5. Pink knit strapless dress with opening on center front with knit crop jacket, some crochet trim.
6. Rust color ribbed dress with sequin straps with a knit weave mohair and boucle jacket also with some sequins. The Jacket has gold tone closures.
7. This knit dress with matching crochet trim on the headband and socks is worn my my then 7 year old daughter.
8. A sample of my clothing embellishments, done for the Canadian Reggae Awards Show. (Yes that's me in the middle)
9. This is a knitted wedding dress trimmed with sequins, pearls and some crochet.
10. Both dress in this picture are knitted in a very body hugging rib and crochet inserts. the white dress is a wedding dress.
11. This pink knit with crochet trim baby dress is done in 6-12 month size.
12. This a very large crocheted tam. (this is a very young picture of my daughter)
13. 18 month size color block style cardigan with crocheted bands.
Page last updated Feb 12, 2001 ©Angela Best 2000